Thank you very much!
1. Central Park. Central Park Conservancy has Free maps and excellent free tours, go to the Dairy or any Visitor Center for more info. Look for the volunteers with green shirts and ask them where to go
2. East Village & Alphabet City ( btw La Lucha has very delicious Mexican food)
3. The Financial District has beautiful streets and Architecture (besides Wall St)
4. Beautiful homes and neighborhoods in the Upper East and West Sides
5. UCB for a Comedy Show
6. Top of the Rock for amazing views
7. From the Meatpacking District walk south to Tribeca keep to the west as you head down.
8. Nolita (Since you are around there get a Kanish at Yonah Schimmel’s Knishes Bkry)
Note: Just really explore the areas and walk a lot. Of course you need to go to Soho, Chinatown , Times Squares, etc but really explore them , go where nobody is walking look for empty streets and always look up. Don’t follow the crowd.
Have a great time
do you guys think hannibal ever eats like regular food
like one night he just isn’t feeling the usual dramatics so he pops a totinos pizza in the oven and plops down on the couch to watch sixteen and pregnant